FHA is a mortgage option for first-time home buyers.
Additional benefits of getting an FHA Loan
FHA or Federal Housing Administration is a mortgage option that draws the attention for first-time home buyers.
Benefits of an FHA Loan
- Low credit score does not obstruct you from getting a loan
- Even with marginal down payment of 3.5%, you can buy a home
- Smooth closing costs process
Additional benefits of getting a loan from Tribune Investments and Loans
- Minimal paperwork and access to an online application
- Either through phone or online access, you could contact our experts for any inquiry related to a FHA loan
- Get customer service even after the closing process
- Close off mortgage prior to deadline without any cost
Various FHA Loans
Various types of FHA loans are available, but each one has its own terms and conditions. Moreover, you have the option of choosing the mortgage period as per your financial goals. For instance, if you opt for an adjustable mortgage rate, the length of the mortgage is just five years.
Functionality of FHA Loans
- Credit and income needs involving an FHA loan are very simple and it also includes insurance
- Simply pay the mortgage insurance, which in turn assists in funding the FHA program
- Ensure your home meets the property standards as prescribed by FHA