The advantage of a USDA loan is based on your income.
The advantage of a USDA loan is based on your income. However, the main advantage of this type of loan is no money down. For more information, contact our experts.
USDA Loan Benefits
Are you interested to buy a home in a rural area? Are you a first-time home buyer? Then, you have the opportunity of purchasing a home with added benefits, such as:
- $0 down payment
- You would still be eligible with a credit score of 640
- Assurance of a low loan fee each month
Basis of USDA Loan
USDA loan is also recognized as a rural loan, which ensures home seekers the right mortgage based on their budget.
Eligible Terms & Conditions to be eligible for a USDA Loan
- Minimal credit score of 640
- Home location should be in a rural area
- Ensuring the selected property is not a working farm
- Income eligibility must match as set by USDA Loan requirements
Requisite Fees for USDA Guarantee
You will be assured a reasonable upfront fee along with an annual guarantee fee which is usually lower than an FHA loan.